It’s been a while since I have been genuinely excited enough about a subscription box enough to write up a review about it. The latest Popsugar box did just that for me… I opened it and just had to do a review because I loved every item that was in the box. Continue reading
I told you at the beginning of the year that I was focusing on my skin and how to make sure it’s at its best. I recently heard rave reviews of the Drunk Elephant line and how amazing their products were so I took the plunge and picked up a few of the minis to try out with my morning and evening routine. Like the title of this post says… Hella Glowy my skin has been looking radiant!!!
So by now, you have read about my great love of The Ordinary skin care line and how everything thing they make is amazing and has worked wonders on my skin. Recently the company decided to branch out and formulate foundations. I mean, if a brand has a 1000 person waitlist for a product it has to be good right? The shade range offerings were a thing of beauty and something other brands should take note of when looking to release a product. Not only did they have shades for the fairest of fairs but also the deepest of skin tones as well, both in red, neutrals and cool tones. Continue reading
This month I adopted the everyday makeup routine finally!!! I kept things simple and sweet and it made a huge difference in mainstreaming my morning routine what used t take me upwards of thirty minutes (more like an hour) now only boils down to a nice 15 minutes of time. With this being said this months beauty favorites flows suite in that it is very simple and short in a number of things I will be featuring. When I switched up my daily look and morning routine I rediscovered that I loved shopping my own stash and it really helped me find some new loves.
Happy New Month!! Is it m or did November fly by quickly? I feel like just yesterday I was celebrating te start of Autumn… and now I’m prepping my tree and wrapping gifts. I have favorites video for you today and I can’t wait to share some of the things I have been loving lately since I haven’t done favorites in a while so sit back relax and enjoy.
Since everything outside seems damn near frozen (see what I did there?) and I tend to sleep a little less while the wind whistles and blows against our windows I have found that concealer had become a key part of my makeup routine lately. Over the years I’ve tried several types both drugstore and high-end and while a can’t say I have a clear and concise favorite I will say that these select few have each worked there way into my must have list.
First Lets Start with some background about the Influenster Company.
Who They Are?
Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. As a member, you prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show how you live by earning Lifestyle Badges…both of which are won in a variety of ways, such as: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media.
Here’s whats in the Voxbox:
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes: these lashes are very soft and super comfortable to wear I would compare them to minks at a more affordable price. A Must Try in my opinion.
- Sinful Colors: This color in No Text Red is my favorite go to right now the red is a stand out shade and looks good on every skin tone that I’ve seen it worn with.
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Shade #315: This is fast becoming my go to foundation on my “no make-up” days. I love to wear it on my get ready quick mornings because it sets so quickly and doesn’t need a lot of working in to get a flawless finish.
- Pilot FriXion: I commend the genius that thought to create the erasable pen. I how smooth it writes and it doesn’t do that smearing thing when u use the eraser like most erasable pens do.
- Softlips Cube: The cube is a bit inconvenient for on the go but it works so well and the formula is rich and keeps your lips moisturized. I think this is going to be a go to item for me this winter.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: It is pretty easy to say these are a must have for every woman and they are so great for girls who exercise and love to live life on the go.
- Air Heads Bites: I’m not really a candy person so I had to give this away to a friend and she loved it and ended up buying more.
All in all I would give this box a 8 out of 10 the items were all pretty amazing.